Youtube Converter Mac
FLV Converter Mac
Part one: What is Flash Video?
Flash Video is a container file format which has been widely used to deliver videos on the Internet via Adobe Flash Player. Both FLV and F4V belong to Flash Video. And flash video has become the most popular format for embedded video on the web. You can find many videos on YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Dailymotion, Metacafe and so on, are flash videos.Part two: How to Download Flash Videos on Mac
Since flash video is the most widely used format for online videos, when you surf the Internet, you might want to download flash videos. Normally, you have to adopt a flash video downloader to help you download flash for Mac. Here the powerful Flash Video Downloader for Mac is strongly recommended. This Flash Video Downloader is a professional app in flash video download. Whenever you launch it and open the video website with safari, it could automatically detect the video in the current page for you. Then you can achieve Flash download Mac within one or two clicks, depending on the way (three ways are available) you choose to download Flash Mac.
The following information tells you how to download Flash videos or movies on Mac. Let's do it now!Download Intel version1Launch the Flash Video Downloader
First, download and install the flash video Downloader Mac. After you install it, it could be automatically launched.
2. Start to download Flash video Mac
Open the video sharing website with Safari and find the flash video you want to download. Then when you play the video, a download icon could appear on the top left corner of the video. Then three ways are available to accomplish the flash download.
1) Press the download icon which has already appeared on the top left corner of the video.
2) Go to the "Downloads" menu, choose "Enter a URL". Then you can copy and paste the URL and click "OK".
3) Directly drag and drop the URL to the interface of the flash video Downloader.
Tips: You can watch more interesting videos on dailymotion.com by leaving the Flash Video Downloader run background. When you find another wonderful video, you can download it in the same way.
Part three How to Play and Manage the Downloaded Flash videos
1) If you want to watch the flash video right after it is done, you can directly go to the Library, double-click the video to play it. The built-in FLV Player could play it perfectly for you.
2) If you have many other FLV videos saved on your Mac, you can easily manage these videos by using the Flash Video Downloader for Mac. You just need to go to the "Library" menu and choosing "Add FLV files to Library".