Youtube Converter Mac
FLV Converter Mac
Have found many fantastic videos on FaceBook and have the impulses to save them either for playback or for preserving. Actually you can download FaceBook video either online or by adopting an app for help. If you download FaceBook with the help of online app, you may fail because of the slow network speed. But using an app is another matter of fact. For example, iSkysoft FaceBook video downloader for Mac can download FaceBook videos for you in spite of the slow network speed. You could find it is so easy to operate it.
Step 1 Launch the FaceBook video Downloader
First, download and install the app for downloading FaceBook. After you install it, it could be automatically launched.
Step 2 Download FaceBook video
Launch Safari, then go to FaceBook.com and find the music you want to download. When you play the video, a download icon could appear on the top left corner of the video. Then three ways can be adopted to download FaceBook videos.
1) Press the download icon which has already appeared on the top left corner of the video.
2) Go to the "Downloads" menu, choose "Enter a URL". Then you can copy and paste the URL and click "OK".
3) Directly drag and drop the URL to the interface of the FaceBook Video Downloader.
Tips: you can search for more interesting videos on FaceBook.com by leaving the FaceBook video Downloader run background simultaneously. When you find another wonderful video, you can download it in the same way.
Step 3 Play and manage the downloaded FaceBook video
1) If you want to have a look at the downloaded videos, you can go to the library, double click the video to play it.
2) If you have many other FLV videos saved on your Mac, you can easily manage these videos by going to the "Library" menu and choosing "Add FLV files to Library".
Since you have already downloaded a batch of FaceBook videos, you might like to watch them on some portable devices, like iPod, PSP and so on. In that case, you are likely to convert the downloaded videos into other formats, like MP4 etc. If so, you just need to go to the Library, tick the videos you want to convert. And then press the "Convert" button to do the conversion.