Youtube Converter Mac
FLV Converter Mac
The moment I press the "Enter" button after I enter the URL http://www.cbs.com, I was deeply attracted by the web: clear and eye-catching banner for tonight's Episode, the latest full episode and featured videos are all displayed. After I found some interesting videos, I really want to keep them for myself.
If you are just like me, wanna download CBS videos, you need to find a professional tool to do that, because the web does not provide downloading service. Here, the gorgeous app, iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac, also known as CBS Video Downloader, is strongly recommended. It can detect the video open in Safari automatically and download it within a second. Let's learn how to operate the app right now!
Launch iTube Studio for Mac
First, download and install the app. After you install it, it could be automatically launched.
Download CBS video
Launch Safari, then go to cbs.com and find the video you want to download. When you play the video, a download icon could appear on the top left corner of the video. Then three ways can be adopted to download CBS videos.
1) Press the download icon which has already appeared on the top left corner of the video.
2) Go to the "Downloads" menu, choose "Enter a URL". Then you can copy and paste the URL and click "OK".
3) Directly drag and drop the URL to the interface of iTube Studio for Mac.
Play and manage the downloaded CBS videos
1) If you want to have a look at the downloaded videos, you can go to the library, double click the video to play it.
2) If you have many other FLV videos saved on your Mac, you can easily manage these videos by adding them to the Library. Just go to the "Library" menu and choose "Add FLV files to Library".
After you download CBS videos, you might like to convert these videos to other formats either for preserving or playback on other devices, like android-base smartphones, iPhone or iPod. In that case, you just go to the library, check the videos you want to convert, and then choose the output format. After everything is done, you can hit the "Convert" button. Bingo! That's it! The conversion is done.